Hilltop’s Fatherhood Program provides comprehensive and coordinated services to fathers including positive parenting, healthy marriage, economic wellbeing, and peer leadership.
- Evidence based parenting classes
- Increase father’s time spent with their children
- Teach fathers skills about age appropriate interaction and play
- Increase nurturing behaviors for fathers with their children
- Increase knowledge of the child support system and increase sustained employment
- Increase father’s knowledge of their child’s development
- Empower and support fathers to be active in their children’s lives
For more information call 970.243.0190
Nurturing Fathers Program: Brandon’s Story
1129 Colorado Avenue, Grand Junction CO
Please use the provided form to send us a message.
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant # 90ZJ0036-01-00. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. These services are available to all eligible persons, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or religion.”